Re: [Harp-L] Re: Traintime

Joe Filisko will be there and if anyone knows all the train pieces, he
does.  He is always very gracious about teaching and loves  opportunities.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 7/20/2015 1:18:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,