Re: [Harp-L] harmonica on INXS Suicide blonde

i saw inxs in phoenix...one of the band members was playing keys, and played harp on the tune...what was amazing was he played keys while playing the harp solo exactly like the record, lol...some shenanigans going on, for sure, since it was a chromatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!