[Harp-L] Irish Reel with Jianpu Notation

Brendan - I agree that the Asian Jianpu notation makes a lot of sesne. As we both know, there are many awesome (and unassuming) exponents of this notation at the Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival.

I've combined this notation with the Asian tremolo harmonica, an instrument I've taken to in recent years. My Harmonica Academy site has 30 tremolo lessons, from beginner up to a decent intermediate level. These lessons are based around the Jianpu notation. Details at http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20101027

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays