Re: [Harp-L] re: me and mr. Hohner
- To: BGB <jaguire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] re: me and mr. Hohner
- From: Rick Dempster <rickdempster33@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 09:37:38 +1000
- Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gpqt6bttBW5uztw5U0r0LGZgq4qlGbbYDNif+GM1Fqo=; b=ifUt68Fk7yz4tz22JbaUuCNXK8CGZFb4cY4EY81UVmZvP/eQIYsCmO6lQVJ1Yxv6BO fSNBitxFv2jZ5t6B09jKA6p/uqPRHqqfAag8FopJxGWf//06OjOqPfwiHEsTBLSTj1NC 9sYoVx+VUce6O5bQHGnAr/FA13yjsziT16FQdlYat96btbi8PIPnXsECR9pSl2IxYrv0 hIX4REwvKirfvAjRGQxdHzDJF0hNOe4QXGh3fE7yUeKt7a1YyFhyCmzMF/1UzYLrDlbF CCsZ5DyPL+jNUGXVS80qx5T/sYj04ltrzedmOAj8lsGyvyk3DbuBl9eY/sG5gh2faAq8 Oxyg==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <201507062308.t66N8nlV007307@harp-l.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yes, but if it wasn't for all the crap harmonica players (or people who
stick a harp in their gob and breath)
there wouldn't be hardly any harmonica players, and hardly any sales, and
they's stop making 'em, and we'd all
have to play something else. Now that would be a bad thing....wouldn't it??
Bobby couldn't play harp for nuts, but I forgive him, on account of all the
other good things he did (he ain't the only Bobby who couldn't play
harp, but did, with nobody holding it against him)
On 7 July 2015 at 09:25, BGB <jaguire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Very entertaining Bobby Darin song! Subversive. Never heard it before.
> With very lame harmonica playing. Once again, just because some guy is
> the singer in a band he thinks he has a license to play the harmonica no
> matter how little he knows about playing it or how hard he sucks.
> Cletus White.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and