[Harp-L] Which Seydel Blues Harp?

My choice of Seydel diatonic would be the Session Steel. It comes in a full
variety of keys and special tunings if required. The factory has special
offers on them from time to time.

The Session Steel has the Seydel stainless steel reeds and a plastic comb.
I have a few which were supplied by the well known Dutch player and
customiser Ben Bouman. I have had no problems with them.

If you prefer wooden combs and are prepared to spend a few bob/bucks more
you could "up" to the Seydel 1847 which was the original ten hole to be
supplied with the stainless steel reeds.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana