[Harp-L] Huntersounds Patchset for Zoom G3 now available for purchase

Hi all,

The Huntersounds patchset for Zoom G3 is now available for purchase.  You can get the details here:
http://www.hunterharp.com/buy-richard-hunters-huntersounds-patch-set-for-zoom-g3g3x/

I've very pleased with the sounds in this set, and I hope you are too. The G3 does bread-and-butter blues and rock sounds very well, and it's capable of some complex tones that a Digitech RP can't touch.  You can hear samples of the sounds here:
http://www.hunterharp.com/check-out-the-samples-for-our-g3-patch-set/

Enjoy!

Thanks, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick