Re: [Harp-L] Re: John Popper Harmonica by Fender (Robert Hale)

We are all benefitting from the healthy competition of the leading harmonica companies.
Seydel , Suzuki and Horner are putting out  " outta the box"  harps that are great.
Few niggles and flaws occasionally but I believe they are challenging each other and giving
us lots of options.
We all know about product endorsement for professional's

Mike Wilbur