[Harp-L] Admin, expeditious posting tips

If you want your posts to appear as quickly and reliably as possible on
the harp-l list here are some tips to help you achieve that goal.

1. Don't have long cc lists, never use bcc

2. Post in plain text if it's at all possible
3, Never post images or attachments directly to the list, they will always
be stripped out and your post will always be held.

4. Watch the size of your posts especially if posting in a mime
formatting.  We accept 3 formats of text, plain text, multi part
alternative text and multi part mixed.  Anything else is always culled.
When you see a post that is mostly blank with some random ascii lines in
it what happened is the post got de-mimed and what you're seeing is what
was left.

5. see suggestion number 2, always post in plain text.

6. read the posting guidelines, understand them, stay on topic, do not
veer into meta.  This is a harmonica list, our topic is all things
harmonica.  My thoughts on this are my goal is to be like gravity.
Gravity just is and it doesn't argue.

7. Use the correct posting address, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx or harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
 If your posts are disappearing suspect that they're misaddressed.  This
is VERY common.

I hope this is helpful, harp-l-listowner