Re: [Harp-L] Miguel Weissman Gig and video promotion
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Miguel Weissman Gig and video promotion
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:34:17 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=dFsDvtJ4wxXFssUr8BEo80fdpobw5/cra3nGVwOO3ohdwyhVaztCJBtrYReSHFph; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Miguel Weissman wrote:
<My fellow harmonica players. It's been a long time! For those who do not know me, I've been playing off and on professionally for 30 years mainly in <the New York area.Ã I would like to re-introduce my self with this video promotion for our FEB 08 performance @ the SoirÃÂe SpÃÂciale Django at The <Iridium in Manhattan.
Hi Miguel, great news! There were multiple links in your message, whose format was a little bit messy on the harp-L summary I get; can you please specify which of those links is the promotion for the gig?
For those new to Miguel's work, I ran a blog post on Sep. 8 2011 that featured Miguel blasting a big harp lead on Dean Landew's record. At the time I noted that it sounded like Springsteen with Magic Dick in the band. You can hear it for yourself at:
Thanks, Richard Hunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and