[Harp-L] Sonic Valley Show 2/22/15

On Sunday, February 22, the 3rd Annual Sonic Valley Guitar Show will be held at the Ramada Convention Center in Greensburg, PA. I've been a vendor at this show since the outset and can vouch that it's a class affair, all the way. Numerous dealers and individual sellers from all over the East Coast will be offering an array of the best in musical merchandise, from vintage amps and guitars to any effect you can think of. I'll be bringing a large selection of harp mics, harps, books, CDs, and numerous mic parts, amp parts, and guitar parts and accessories, plus several vintage guitars, a tube Echoplex, and a near mint vintage Sonny Jr. SJ-1 amp with vintage Jensen speakers. I might even bring some blues CASSETTES for the Luddites among us! The venue is large and well laid out, with plenty of free parking and admission is $10. The show runs from 10 AM to 5 PM. With 120 tables of new and used musical gear, this is a show not to be missed. If you want to buy, sell or trade, it's well worth checking out. I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones. All harp players in the tri-state area are cordially invited to attend. Pete Sheridan Jukester's Harmonica Supplies Vintage Harp Mics. plus... www.petesheridan.net
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/54c63f3cd77e03f3c74f1st04vuc