[Harp-L] Acoustic Amplifiers and Pedals etc.

Hi guys from here in the UK.

I am still at the stage of learning about being more subtle in my approach to amplification. I wonder if anyone has experience of using not only a distorting pedal, but also a Boss VE 20 Vocal effects unit as a line fed into a "clean" solid state acoustic guitar amp?

My style is not classic "Chicago" exclusively, maybe even psychedelic with emphasis on chorus and echo.

Help, hints and discussion welcomed!
Harpsmoke

Sent from my CambridgeSciences StarPAD 4