[Harp-L] UK Harmonica Workshop & Show - Sat 7.Feb, Brighton

UK WINTER HARMONICA FESTIVAL

Our fifth annual winter harmonica festival, Harpin' By The Sea, will take
place in Brighton (UK) on Sat.7th Feb. In previous years we've been joined
by Steve Baker and Aki Kumar. This year we are delighted to welcome Joe
Filisko from Chicago.

The day comprises a full programme of workshops for beginners, intermediates
and advance players. Our team of instructors includes Richard Taylor
(www.harpsurgery.com), Darren Causton, Will Wilde
(www.willharmonicawilde.com), Matt Bezants and Joe Filisko himself. There
will be a Jam session at the end of the workshop day, before the evening
show. The show features Goofer Dust (hip hop, rhythm and blues), The
Elevators (classic rocking Brit Blues) and Joe Filisko (pre-war acoustic
harmonica tradition).

Full details at www.harpsurgery.com and tickets from www.thebrunswick.net

See you there!

Richard Taylor