Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 12:25 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] This Masquerade

Been working on "This Masquerade " in Dm, using a Bb And D country tune . I'd like to only use the one Bb, but for me it just not there...
Decided against the chromatic, even though I listened to a Jim Watkins on you-tube and he does a great job.

Any other thoughts or recommendations I should try...?

Jerl Welch