Re: [Harp-L] This Masquerade

Jerl, super hero. Try a wind saver on the 5 draw..which is what I use. It allows you to blow the #5 reed DOWN for that missing note on the words 'We tried', in the phrase: "We tried to talk it over but the words got in the way".

smokey-joe  (p.s. we play that almost weekly, but I use a chromo...You're better man than I am Gunga Din). lolol