Re: [Harp-L] This Masquerade
- To: dfwhoot@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] This Masquerade
- From: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:25:01 -0500
- Cc: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1421166362; bh=XDV/Lx/FxdlvZAOE9lXZ4+rnsBMVZPUOf61osqM6ipM=; h=Received:Received:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=ogoO7sveOYUtuOQPfN5E06Ne9b+c+rJmgbE8cdxRNStW3ERIQUbI45wvGpMyQXio6 s34GzILJvaiGz+cYFQmwspUkUtmK3KvrcMePii8LdnY3mCaa7JFM7emNAgbC+E2y8M JPD5sw7THggascj5fZkMkB4AwN8Jwr9n9CwkejlIE4SN3IRaZyPCbTOO1BiYXGf9Qf Oo0Q2dQlmlIodwLuHEbgVRdALNAzRcaqk5fFDJmVl270h4Q+Mx8D5HjfW7xT0435KL 0rySEMXn5w//z148P+5HiZqe0ZXywaJ9+ieqmzPzmc3KeCADEA/xi9UmyQsVHQKJQA cEZI+1TvruvdA==
- In-reply-to: <1421094315.50737.YahooMailBasic@web181105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
- References: <1421094315.50737.YahooMailBasic@web181105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Jerl, super hero. Try a wind saver on the 5 draw..which is what I use. It allows you to blow the #5 reed DOWN for that missing note on the words 'We tried', in the phrase: "We tried to talk it over but the words got in the way".
smokey-joe (p.s. we play that almost weekly, but I use a chromo...You're better man than I am Gunga Din). lolol
On Jan 12, 2015, at 3:25 PM, dfwhoot@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Been working on "This Masquerade " in Dm, using a Bb And D country tune . I'd like to only use the one Bb, but for me it just not there...
> Decided against the chromatic, even though I listened to a Jim Watkins on you-tube and he does a great job.
> Any other thoughts or recommendations I should try...?
> Jerl Welch
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and