[Harp-L] Help with blues lick
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Help with blues lick
- From: "Corder, Jim" <jim.corder@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 01:50:46 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Thread-index: AdAu0pYz9BlezxaFQz+rXlTdUY27KA==
- Thread-topic: Help with blues lick
I'm trying to transcribe Adam Gussow's awesome slow blues from this video (https://vimeo.com/38512368). I'm stuck on the little run he does at 1:54 right before the 2/5 split.
Can anyone help tell me what he's doing?
I think it's 4D bent, 4D, 5D, 4D, 3D, 3B -- then 2/5D.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this
information by a person other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized and may be illegal.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and