[Harp-L] RE: Circular Tuning with root on blow 4
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Circular Tuning with root on blow 4
- From: Dan Hazen <bluesmandan76@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:30:35 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Tf7uiD1rM7lFuAv1rReFrIOeSDpljeINnivIaKy/P68=; b=Cs9eyRxaJ3cs5AsEORV+R9qPdOCgtapm2rWg4IW+9oQQwV31/LsVMEjJbOkQV0qyg3 joAb6mkRNf4m90Rp0XAJu5M3lMKtbxitpFcBhp1Gy/jCafMjHmMmUh6ik4t8Sj7ixd3r 0wwy1nwoGcg/KBHTAHfYIhvLamD1ruGuiRYncP3JV2WnzVMm/PXRMutOfYL/H/syjWkS opTVTvroEfvqDZvizcK457GcTB7XB/fJbv/GJ88oXKTUsUyeOokgB5EMrLY7UqAOAXQC YxFRF7QnG2V8SZRukz33fOhwW/00sdilXnV4UFHO06hnzOE4YB1Pq934qepmMmnMa1Dj zU6Q==
Alright, so I've taken my Seydel "G" Zirk. and used blutack (though not
that brand) to lower blow 2, draw 5 and blow 9 by 1/2 step.
It now plays like an F harp... with a C in draw 2, F in blow 4, Bb in draw
5. It feels more like a Richter, but with...
Oh wait... my wife is hitting me right now because I keep going for the 8
hole OB and it does a dog whistle instead...
So I guess if I want what feels like a C harp to me, I'll need to buy a
Seydel Zirk. D harp and flatten 2 blow, 5 draw, 9 blow...
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and