Re: [Harp-L] Take an old cold tater (and wait)
- To: Robert Koch <rok68@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Take an old cold tater (and wait)
- From: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:46:17 -0500
- Cc: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1421081297; bh=PV6bihMIlJNnZSz4XluQXSgqzg3qEVTbCWHJsWpxGZo=; h=Received:Received:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=Pm8XKTUOIQQH28me8dinn3YQnSvPHPKkXaxdY6Nm/I3OKZUXs2UMx+VN4SWezFbap bsXgBB9mLlGYGNC1wIAFAzCsLVhfdBwVwqsqkInOWAlLSAH+gEfnUi4PY+1nh7bofu sVo2fs3bMiwMWy0Nvj5534ozBEckdZaTlcBs4leAYFXvecQ8JP+LNAlCuwRPHgP1kp pkwcoxRltfJzcBFx708K+2V974wZsJbZVY9kp8ampbYMGwfa+skE0RftUvN7JYHUYs XYA0qv6saUoxrr7Hke/rMNkX02PlTJa0UaUw5CdUD9VDBQ9jl98072Mr5l7MBh8tJL v3He3qu+VoApg==
- In-reply-to: <54B3C794.email@example.com>
- References: <SNT151-W291556AD62FAA97217A9B3CA420@phx.gbl> <54B3C794.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Knowing that Nashville period as I do, I would guess Jimmy Riddle.
On Jan 12, 2015, at 8:09 AM, Robert Koch wrote:
> Le 11/01/2015 18:12, Jim Fitting a écrit :
>> With the recent passing of Little Jimmy Dickens, I became re-aquainted with this somewhat corny song. The harmonica playing on it is terrific. I sort of assumed it was Wayne Raney, but I can't find any actual credits. Does anyone out there know who is playing the chromatic on this number?Thanks,Jim Fitting
> Which number?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and