Re: [Harp-L] new band videos

rosco wrote:
<My new-ish band, The Robertson Bros. Band, recorded some live video a few
<weeks ago. We are not a harmonica-centric band, but this particular tune
<has a fair bit of harp throughout. There are a lot of fills and the harp
<solo starts at about 5:30, but I think the whole song is pretty cool. We
<will be putting up a few other songs that have some harp solos in the next
<few days.
<
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2zsCYfOUZI

Sounds great, the harp solo really tears the roof off it.  what's the rig you're using?  Very nice delay and chorus sounds, nice grit when you lean into it too.  The video work is well done too.

Regards, Richard Hunter