Re: [Harp-L] Seydel or hohner

I have had my run ins with Hohner over the years... They never "endorsed"
me... Or given me any support whatsoever.  Why should they? They don't need
my endorsement.... 90% of my harps have Hohner reed plates. Why? because
Hohner STILL are the best that there is... And you  can quote me! I have
used Hohner harmonicas since 1956...
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now,
in bonnie Scotland.

mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Really  like the Rockets too

Mike Wilbur

> On Feb 4, 2015, at  5:16 PM, George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>  Hohner Rocket
>
>> On Wednesday, February 4, 2015,  <tommyespo57@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Whsts better for  blues?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>

> --
>
>   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES*  and *REPAIR SERVICE* ââ New!* HOHNER*
>   Harmonicas  <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>  ââ  *HARMONICA
>   REPAIR* Done Right by George  <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair> ââ
Used
>   /  Refurbished <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/contact>
>

>   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and  Entertainer
>    <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>  and member of Old Time
Country