----- Original Message -----
From: Michelle LeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>

In any case, Vern Smith's "Hands Free Chromatic" may be just your ticket:

http://www.builderofstuff.com/handsfree.html

I've met a gracious and talented lady who lost her arms in a bear attack
(can't recall her name). She gets around her HFC with ease.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing,

Michelle