[Harp-L] Anniversary of a scam

Today is the one year anniversary of my custom case order from Slim’s Custom Cases, with the order still outstanding and the case still undelivered. This will be my last post on this update, as it appears that Slim’s website is still up but no longer active.
However, as a result of this bad experienceI have had the opportunity to meet some wonderful harp players from far and wide and so there has been an upside to this experience. Another good thing that came out of this is that my wife found a pair of cases, one a little larger than the other, and made me a great looking case that holds twenty of my most useful harps. The larger case holds mics, cables, audio recorder, etc. they are covered in antique world map and look terrific!
I thought it appropriate to warn others one last time that Slim has been taking the money for custom cases but not delivering the goods. If this is the first time seeing this warning there is a backstory being carried out on other harmonica blogs and in previous issues.