Re: [Harp-L] RE: inhaling through nose

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Hazen" <bluesmandan76@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Michael Rubin" <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 5:41 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: inhaling through nose

Now me, I've had an opposite issue when I've played hard on a long gig: I
couldn't keep that nose flap closed for breathing out... it got tired and
the least bit of pressure sent air out my nose. Tried harder to block it
off, but just ended up making pig noises.

Oink-oink.

I'll bet Richard Hunter has a patch for making "pig noises" on the Digitech pedals. Could add something interesting to a gig, and especially down on the bayou, zydeco bands and all,,

--- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com