[Harp-L] Miguel Weissman Video for gig!!

My fellow harmonica players. It's been a long time! For those who do not know me, I've been playing off and on professionally for 30 years mainly in the New York area.ÂI would like to re-introduce my self with this video promotion for our FEB 08 performance @ the SoirÃe SpÃciale Django at The Iridium in Manhattan.
I also play harmonica in a reggae Band every Wednesday in Brooklyn at a club called bar Tabac from 7 to 10 pm and Play Blues with a few local band and starting one myself. I also create music in my studio incorporating the harmonica with a electronic element.

I think your guessing âthis guy does a lot for being retiredââ well thatâs the real news!

Iâm coming out!

Well in a harmonica way!

Iâm shouting out to you, the harmonica community,
my fellow harmonica playersâ

that

ÂIâm going to be practicing every day and recording new stuff. And well... consider myself full time employee!

ÂGot I some kooool Ideas too mon!!! I'll keep you posted!

sincerely Miguel Weissman
if you want to contact me please use harpburn@xxxxxxxxx
David Langlois & The Hot Clubbers Live / The Iridium / February 8th 2015

| Â |
| Â |  | Â | Â | Â | Â | Â |
| David Langlois & The Hot Clubbers Live / The Iridium / F... |

| View on vimeo.com | Preview by Yahoo |

| Â |