[Harp-L] Jazz-blues

My first album with harmonica instrumental jazz-blues music was “Down In The Mood Room” by Jerry Portnoy. I was so charmed (I’m still charmed) by the sound of amplified harmonica in pair with swinging band and horn section. Then I discovered Dennis Gruenling and it was something special: sax inspired solos, chromatic runs and this big sound of low harmonicas. The next step is "Swingin Easy... Hittin' Hard" PT Gazell – outstanding phrasing, flying solos and hip band with vibes in some songs! Wow!
In the end of my harmonica jazz-blues jorney was «The Deb» by David Edward Therault – that’s how I want to sound! It’s all about that tone, phrases and swing.
So this is my another try of playing such music. I was inspired by all these great harmonica players but by Gene Ammons, Ike Quebec and Illinois Jacquet too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIG9Tj9P2GE
Thank you all for inspiration! :)
Have a nice holidays harp-l! :)