[Harp-L] Two new solo pieces at Hunterharp.com

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone.  I've posted two new pieces to my site at hunterharp.com.

The first, a piece that lays out some radical harmonica-as-organ tones, can be found at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/a-little-harmonica-organ-music-for-christmas/

This piece was recorded with my RP500/Swingshift setup, running a patch that includes a Champ amp model and a rotary speaker, coupled with a parallel Vox Stomplab IG running a patch that combines a low octave double with an autowah. Put it together with the RP500 and Swingshift, and you've got a lot of tone and expression on the floor.  You can add octaves up or down, put the autowah or the rotary speaker in or out, as you please.

The second, "Peace to You All Tonight," was recorded directly into my Digitech JamMan Solo XT through my vocal mic chain: an AKG D330BT vocal mic into a TC Helicon Voicelive Play, running a patch that's supposed to emulate the vocal processing on Van Morison's "Brown Eyed Girl."  It's nice to have my JamMan Solo sitting at the end of my FX chains, because I have an online recording device ready to go whenever I play.

You can find "Peace to You All Tonight" at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/more-christmas-music-peace-to-you-all-tonight/

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick