Re: [Harp-L] New Hohner video with Richard hunter sounds and my harp in it......

Michael Rubin wrote:
<I've recently got the Hunter patches.  There are a lot of great sounds on there, but what I really like is how the volume stays <even from patch to patch and there is zero feedback.  That is very different from what I've experienced in the past with similar <multi-effect units.

Thanks Michael.  I spent the time necessary to set the volume evenly across the board for the latest RP360/500/1000 setups. And I spent a LOT of time engineering the feedback out of the patches.  I'm pretty sure that my Digitech RP and Zoom G3 setups are about as feedback-free as it gets.

Regards, Richard Hunter