[Harp-L] re melodica tall paul sabel

Paul thanks for the kind words.
 I've been aware of the mini vent pedal for some time they say its the best
leslie simulator. They come in two types one for guitar and one for organ.
i need to AB those pedals to see which one responds best to the melodica
mic signal. i haven't done that because the local stores in Austin tx don't
carry them. But maybe when i get to L.A. in Jan i might get one but that
wasn't type of pedal i was discussing in my post.

I'm looking for a pedal ,which to my knowledge has not yet been made, that
would simulate the sound of a double reed cajun accordion. it woulds be
tuned to musette tuning . i think that means one reed is 445 tuned and the
other is 440. The technology to do that is out there i.e. octave pedals
harmonizers etc in my pedal it would be just doubling the note and second
note would be at 445. That way you could play a melodica and sound like
Clifton Chenier or other great Cajun players. Could also be used for gypsy
jazz on melodica and for accordion.

I've had that idea for a number of years but never got anybody to build it,

Paul