[Harp-L] New Hohner video with Richard hunter sounds and my harp in it......

Hey this is the new Hohner video for a cool photograph contest....its really funny !i did the music with my friend Stefano Ronchi.....the sounds im using besides the acoustic harp that i recorded it with a normal condensor mic are from the Digitech Rp 360 xp with Richard Hunter patches on it...im really in love with this sounds!!!!you can have all the classic astatic -tube amp blues sounds plus lot of crazy ones too....i love  the sinthetiser type that im using when i do the harp line in 3rd position...im in love with this device and sounds!!!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70PsGBJ832Q
MARCOS COLL www.marcoscoll.comwww.losmightycalacas.comwww.facebook.com/marcoscollharpReichenbergerstrasse 59 10999 Berlin