Re: [Harp-L] blow bends help please

I don't often blow bend with a tongue-block, but I just tried it out to see
what I do to get that particular blow bend. My lower jaw definitely moves
up as I bend--like I'm biting into the harp. The air in my cheek feels
squeezed. Try some tongue-blocked overbends--even if you can't get them. It
might help you get a better feel for the blow bends.

Yeah, I'm getting into more tongue-blocking, too. Mostly trying to get
better at corner switching so I can play can play wider intervals at
greater speed with less hand movement.

Eric