[Harp-L] Yule Heart These GMs

10 recent Hohner Golden Melody harmonicas, like new. Keys: G, Ab, A, Bb, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, with or without individual plastic cases. All 10 for $225 + s&i. I believe these now cost around $35-45 each if purchased new. I have the key of each painted in red acrylic in large print on the top covers for easy visibility at gigs, but that can easily be removed. Contact me off list at m i l t l o o m i s @ y a h o o . c o m (remove spaces) if interested. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
(Apologies for previously hitting the send button on this before I remembered to trim the digest I replied to â)
Harpy Webtrails,Bob LoomisConcord CA USA