Re: [Harp-L] Small pa system/speakers

I love my Yamaha MG19XU ten channel mixer running my Harbinger V2112 and as needed Harbinger V2115.  The V2112 12"is very clean, loud and clear sounding.  The V2115 15" is beefier.  Both are 600 watts.  Both will accept mic's without a mixer if you choose.  You can stack them too.  Some friends in the know said mine is the clearest they have ever heard.  I agree.  Inexpensive and good system.

Sent via Mini iPad 3