[Harp-L] (no subject)

Jeff wrote: I have a rack that I used for my harmonica ...........snip........... the harmonica and neck piece move around and such where I can't seem to get a proper point to bend the note on the harmonica.

The ability to bend will improve with time to the point where you won't have to strain and/or tense up to accomplish them.  But it sounds as if you would appreciate a harmonica rack that is comfortable and stable on the shoulders.  The rack i use is well made and inexpensive at c. $30. The brand is K&M  - try this link:
http://www.amazon.com/K-M-16416-000-55-Harmonica-Holder/dp/B000NTEX9C
ron