[Harp-L] The Band Aids

Happy Holidays to all.

As some of you may know I have a group that plays at Children's Hospital in Denver on a regular basis. We try for weekly, but usually twice a month w/ busy schedules. We go to three floors and wander room to room playing to the kids and their parents.
Here are some of our recent clips recorded at the Seacrest Studio at the hospital.

https://archive.org/details/Bandaids-seacrest

Several of which are written by our vocalist Justin.

The Band Aids:
Justin Wedul; Vocals, Guitar
Christine Web; Vocals
Paul Zilis; Lead Guitar
Jerry Deall; Harmonica, backing vocals
Dan Crecco; Percussion, Washboard, Cajon
Dave Underwood; Bass, Witty Repartee

Jerry