[Harp-L] PARTS

Hi All
        I am a new subscriber and I am trying to find parts for a
Suzuki scx 48. I need 2 slide springs and 2 sets of reed plate
screws. I have spent a lot of time trying to find these parts with
no luck. With the cost of these harps and repairing them escalating
Iâm trying to do my own repairs on the simple stuff. any help or
direction will be greatly appreciated.
                                                                Thanks
                                                                 Ghg