[Harp-L] Re: VIDEO- Harmonica in today's contemporary music "GET LUCKY" cover

Get down Randy!  Pretty awesome!  Too bad its such a short clip.  Which harp were you using?
I like the "Train Harmonica Lesson" too.  You might just win the "Harmonica Player with the Most/ Hottest  Groupies" award which should be a new award category at SPAH next year for sure.

Thanks for sharing.

Burke Trieschmann- Audio Producer
Open Door Productions/ Open Door Harmonicas
www.opendoorprod.com
www.opendoorharmonicas.com

A fan caught me on video on one of my gigs in Miami playing GET LUCKY on blues harmonicaâ.Staying currentâ.): Kill the soloâ.then nail the melody! A custom harp by Burke.

GET LUCKY,

  https://youtu.be/QrXxLa7kgx8

TRAIN HARMONICA LESSON

  http://youtu.be/XPxF-Zoe0XA