[Harp-L] "Going Somewhere" on Relix/Jambands.com September radio chart

Hi all... I was excited to discover that my new album "Going Somewhere" is
back on the September Relix/Jambands.com radio chart, coming in at #15. I'm
in great company with Warren Haynes, Galactic, Joss Stone, Gregg Allman,
Gary Clark Jr. and more. Some other excellent harmonica players have made
this chart in recent months, including John Popper and Jackson Kincheloe
(from Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds).

http://www.jambands.com/radio-charts/2015/08/25/meanwhile-back-on-the-chart

SAJ
---

**New album GOING SOMEWHERE out now!***scottalbertjohnson.com/goingsomewhere
<http://scottalbertjohnson.com/goingsomewhere>   *
*facebook.com/scottalbertjohnsonmusic
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Albert-Johnson/57364390664>*