Re: [Harp-L] SPAH and me

LOL, what smo-joe says is so sadly true. My enjoyment comes after being disrespected by a piano or guitar player, which in my case is usually some small town clown who never made it out of the poverty stricken locale that we live in, and the crowd after I sit down after hitting the one song they let me sit in on starts asking for "more harmonica".George