Re: [Harp-L] Don Les

Mo Vint made this 2-volume set available on a single CD.  I have a limited
number available at $20 each, plus $5 for shipping/handling per order, plus
6% sales tax for any order shipped to Pennsylvania.  Contact me off list,
and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

George

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*
      - New!* HOHNER* Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>
      - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George
      <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
      - Used / Refurbished <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/contact>
   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>
   - *SPAH *- *The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the
   Harmonica <http://spah.org/>*
   - *HOHNER HARMONICAS *- playhohner.com