From: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] the unaware honoree

Hey you big Arcadian. As we know I have been referring to you for the past 17 years on harp-l (15 on slidemeister) as "The Wizard". Well, ya did it.
Ya caught the ole smo-joe. Gotta tell ya. In the 24 years that I have known you, you have always been ne  plus ultra and sans pariel in my book.
Working (mostly unsung, mostly behind the scenes) for "OUR cause". Stay healthy.

smo-joe