[Harp-L] Health status

Just thought I'd let you all know that I had my first appointment with the cardiologist thursday. The echo-cardiogram came out good and my heart is functioning at 100% again. The stunned area has come back on it's own and won't require any additional medication. I've also started cardiac rehab 3 times a week now and hopefully will get me back up to normal on my energy and stamina. Just thought I'd take a second to share since a number of you had contacted me after my heart attack to wish me well.

Chris Reynolds Owner

BlowYourBrassOff.com

Maker of fine custom harmonicas

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com