Re: [Harp-L] Tony Eyers harmonica cases

Harbor Freight Tools sells very nice metal suitcases with foam and inserts
for about $29.  I got one but by the time I put my harmonicas in it, it was
 quite heavy...suppose it might be good for travel and it had locks.
I recently got the Hohner briefcase from Alto Music...It holds 20 diatonics
 and several chromatics and tremolos...It is very nicely lined and nothing
shakes  around...It locks...$39 with free shipping.  I have smaller cases
for when  I don't need or want to carry so many harps.  It's a nice one.

Blues Girl Phyllis

Gratitude  bestows reverence...changing forever how we experience life and
the  world.
John Milton

In a message dated 8/17/2015 11:58:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,