[Harp-L] Richard Hunter Contact???
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter Contact???
- From: Christopher Sprankle <crsprankle@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 10:26:53 -0700
- Cc: turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1439832414; bh=Kwtmvnv/RkS7c4PSzNfLUar5qQ+Q86tLeswxjv5DoOQ=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=XyLtn0rsyaFY6juoFXekZ+ALYqQ2wrd4/ujCsjxUHTUIKF8G275mjHE9bfRWwgzGWnpbiPyUDRyCXGprvm8rHNsbVx3mmsuZWZvZ8PTuDoF2Pg6gzBRLnOpAKbuJh6jflhrqR0xMeJWh5aEx+24QVR20G7zj0U/sAKKgwLFrX3k=
Does anyone have a way to contact Richard hunter? A week ago I purchased a patch set for the Digitech RP360, but when I paid via Paypal, I did not receive any files. He told me that I would also receive a follow up email with the files as an attachment, but I never received that email. I have tried to contact him through email, hunterharp.com, and harp-l. I really need this patch set by this weekend if possible.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and