Re: [Harp-L] Country tuned harps: a tuning chart

Several years ago I decided to make some country tun d harps. I know nothing about cents and I have little sense. I believe it was Rob Papparozzi who had once suggested a contact mic. I bought it, clipped,it to the reed plate of a G harp, plinked the Fsharp Reed and noted the reading. Then I filed on the end of the 5 draw Reed on a C harp until I got the same reading.
Presto.
Steve Webb in Minnesota.

Sent from my iPad