Re: [Harp-L] Country tuned harps: a tuning chart
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Country tuned harps: a tuning chart
- From: Michelle LeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 06:00:07 -0600
- In-reply-to: <201508050333.t753X4hk008009@harp-l.com>
- References: <201508050333.t753X4hk008009@harp-l.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.7.0
Jim Lucas wrote:
I want to convert some of my Crossovers to country tuned harps. I've used
the table on this web site:
Any suggestions for finding a similar chart for country tuning?
Pat Missin has taken the trouble to document just about every tuning
scheme known to man in a series of text files. The series also contains
other goodies like a file called "slots.txt" that lists the reed slot
dimensions for many, many harmonicas. A wealth of information, free of
charge thanks to Pat's hard work and generosity.
The zip file is downloadable via the "Click here to get a copy of it
completely free." link near the top of this page from Pat's extensive site:
It is well worth any harmonica player's time to familiarize themselves
with this content-rich web site.
And, have fun!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and