[Harp-L] Toots' 93rd

Her latest project includes a new recording featuring Toots along with Ivan Lins on his tune "Lembra de Mim", with Toots' part recorded at his home this past August in Belgium. Those who contribute to the project have immediate access to the Toots cut in honor of his birthday today. It's a very mellow performance, but quite beautiful.

Quoting Maria:

"This is my celebration for him, and my gift to all of you in celebration of the great musician who has given us all so many years of unabashed beauty."

Happy Birthday Toots!

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com