[Harp-L] PFOS - Summer Tour (needs your help bringing the film and director to you)

For those players that really care about the harmonica. Now is your chance to show your support.Please no haters. We are tired and are doing this to get the word out about the wonderful instrument that we all love, the harmonica.SUMMER TOUR 2015:BARE YOUR SOUL FOR THE HARMONICA TOURAre you dying to see Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary? Do you want to see it at your local theater? At the library down the street? At a gig with your favorite harmonica player? In your living room or backyard with a ton of your friends? At a pool party? At your church or temple? Well, we want to bring it to you. We are working on creating a summer tour across the nation and beyond. If we can get to you, we will.Here is our plan: Marc Lempert the Director, the brave soul that he is, has agreed to go anywhere to help promote the film. He will do Q&As, speak about the film, discuss his favorite harmonica players, make popcorn, and even jam with you and your friends. You may be asking:Is this crazy? Yes, it is.How can I help? 1. Contact us. 2. Tell us where you are. 3. Set up the venue (wherever) in your town (we are not kidding, we will screen the film in your living room, on the side of a building, in your car, or even your watch). 4. Find a place for Marc to sleep and feed him a decent meal.
Seriously, is that all you need? Well, a sponsor of some sort would be great. We don't want to give up on getting the film seen around the world and we could really use some help getting Marc to you. He is willing to go from town to town on horseback, motorcycle, bike, boat, car, limo or any other mode of transportation.Did you just mention world? Will Marc really go anywhere? Yes, if you can get Marc there, he will come. From Alaska to Ziare, Texas to Tokyo, you name it, Marc is ready.I am a harmonica junkie, how do I contact you? Contact us at todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or connect with us at our Facebook Group Pocket Full of Soul or check out our website www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.comIs there anything else I can do? Sure, we are huge supporters of Harmonikids. If we make it to your town (or even if we don't) and you are feeling a bit philanthropic, please make a donation to Harmonikids as it is their mission to help kids in need with the gift of music through the harmonica.One last thing: Throughout Marc's journey he would like to collect new harmonicas to donate to other music related charities. If you have a couple of bucks, go pick up a new diatonic harmonica (in the Key of C) at your local music store (or even toy store - we are cringing) and give it to Marc on his journey. At the end, Marc will give all of the harmonicas to these charities and let them know where they came from.Join Our Facebook Page. New Content Daily!!!New Website! We are mobile-friendly!www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com