[Harp-L] Bogus emails

I don't know if any other subscribers are experiencing this problem, but for the past few weeks I've been receiving emails supposedly sent by harp-l members. All other addresses  listed as cc are also harp-l subscribers. The message usually says something like "Oprah says it works". It seems like somebody has captured the member list. Any ideas? Pete SheridanJukester's Harmonica Supplieswww.petesheridan.net
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/553e4c5fc5ebc4c5f6e46st02vuc