re: [Harp-L] Not affiliated - standard disclaimer

On Apr 27, 2015, at 7:00 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> What is the benefit of announcing "not affiliated with", "not compensated
> by", or "no financial interest in" within list messages?

Benefit? In this venue, none, really. It's redundant. It's already pretty safe to assume that, as harmonica players, our affiliations are limited, our compensation minimal, and our financial interest is based around finding a life-mate who has a real job...and, who, if possible, is a bit hard-of-hearing.

(By the way, no animals were harmed during the production of this electronic mail message.)

jk

Of the instruments that I own, only the harmonica comes in so many keys, costs so little, and has room for magnets.

http://jonkip.com