[Harp-L] Sonny Jr Update

Hello harpers, I just saw Hal's post and responded immediately to it
personally, as my site has been back up since I first posted months ago. If
anyone has a question about any of my products please email directly at
_sonnytone@xxxxxxxx (mailto:sonnytone@xxxxxxx)  or feel free to call,  which I
prefer for the past 25 years if possible at 203-230-8839. I will build a  two
piece either Avenger or Super Sonny per request with matching exclusive SJ
tint/lacquer process as I understand how the weight can be an issue coming up
on  sixty this year, or for that matter anyone.
I am working on my first CD which will have the Sonny Terry and my duet
from 1978 on it called The Rail Train, where Sonny did a wonderful
introduction,  blew the big whistle and guided me through all the different train
chuggings I  was doing. It will be a tribute to my mentor with original songs and
some  traditional Sonny songs as well.
For amplifiers I have ten that I can build until the end of July as in
early September I need to have both knees which have been replaced done over so
 will need rehab time and will not be accepting orders until I feel ready.
This  will allow for the six week lead time and my customer service follow
up time to  make sure all is well, everything is fully understood and you are
happy. If  any problem arises with one of my amps during this time I will
field it and make  sure it gets taken care of, I am hoping to have a SJ amp
maintenance and  troubleshooting you tube video done by then, as tubes can
cause some scary but  harmless issues such as lights on, no sound, or lights
out, nothing I haven't  encountered in all these years that I can't walk you
through. If on a rare  occasion we run through every possible scenario and a
tech is needed than I work  with the tech of your choice to get it back up
and running. I suggest always  having a spare set of power and preamp tubes
so you can maintain your own  amplifier for life, as all my amps starting
with the SJ1 are in strong running  condition thanks to the great engineers
and parts used since the beginning. I  learned a great deal from the NASA
engineer who built the SJ1's and 2's from  quality control to trouble shooting
in an analytical way, as he is the person  they call to Houston when there's
a problem.. I must be notified of any issues  within warranty and will
usually get back to you by the end of the day; if it  takes a few days that is
rare and would mean that I just couldn't get to it. If  you put something in
the subject line that is helpful as mail does get sent to  spam which I don't
always get to promptly, don't open any files but will  respond.
I appreciate all the great reviews that have been coming in, I will keep
the site as is until I come back as with many of you that have dealt with an
elderly parent in dementia my mother's life is now mine which is an honor
and  requires all the time she needs. There will be new amp news as I am
working with  Sugar Ray and his Super Cruncher, that's all I'll say about it as
I am not  finished but do have something. I've left several projects on the
floor as they  didn't meet my standards which leads me to new ideas, that's
how my process  works, hands on.
Thank you all for your support.
Sonny Jr.