Re: [Harp-L] Defective harps

Someone on the list sent a post recently stating that Hohner has been
bought out and I believe the new manufacturer is in China, but I'm not
positive.  This might explain why the harps are being made differently or  not of
the same quality.  Suzuki makes very good harps as does  Seydel.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 4/23/2015 12:11:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,